Friday, September 25, 2009

College Picks Week 4

Good thing I have a real job.  But, lets take the true gamblers mentality and think that everything can be healed with a perfect week 4....

Minnesota @ Northwestern (+1)

Two bad teams.  I like the Gophers to be not as bad.

Cal @ Oregon (+6.5)

I actually don’t like this game all that much.  But, because I know my buddy Brent bet Cal, and my picks have been sub-par to this point, I thought I would jinx Oregon for him.  I like the ducks at home.  Actually, I really think the PAC -10 teams have more of a home advantage than any other conference, guess we’ll see.  

The U @ Va Tech (+2.5)

Some people say that it is just OSU’s luck that The U is getting better right when we get to play them the next two years.  I happen to think it is great.  I want to play the best teams, and right now, I think The U is for real, I’ll give the points. 

Iowa @ Penn St (-9.5)

The Nittany Lions “totally redeem themselves.”  Not even a close one.

Season:  6-8-0

 

Until next time, 

2 comments:

  1. hahaha......i feel a big week from scotty mo....whatever you do take the bengals no matter what spread is given...

    ReplyDelete