Saturday, September 19, 2009

College Picks Week 3

A week 2 split means improvement shown. Here's week 3...

Nebraska @ Va. Tech (-3.5)
Anybody ever watched the you tube clip of the Hokies entering the stadium and their crowd going nuts? It's pretty cool. Hokies at home.

Tennessee @ Florida (-29.5)
This is an eff you game for the Gators. Gators BIG!

Florida State @ BYU (-8.0)
I'm still not sure what to think of any ACC team. I expect FSU to keep it somewhat close for awhile, but BYU has too much in the end. BYU by double digits.

Georgia @ Arkansas (+2.5)
UGA gets a good win on the road.

Texas Tech @ Texas (-18.5)
If I had a college fantasy football team, I'd want most of my starting lineup to come from this game. A late touchdown allows the red raiders to cover in a high scoring game.

Season: 4-5-0

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment