Saturday, September 5, 2009

College Picks Week 1

There is no better time of year than College Football season.  Each week I'm going to pick the big games of the week against the spread and see how I do throughout the season.  If it goes well, I'm moving to Vegas and doing this full time (I'm only kind of kidding).

Week 1 is difficult because there aren't a whole lot of good games to choose from.  But, here they are... 

Nevada @ Notre Dame (-14.5)
I'll take Nevada and the points.  Nothing would make me happier than to see ND go 0-12, but I think they win a mildly close game.  

Georgia @ Oklahoma State (-5.5)
Wish I knew how good the replacements of Moreno and Stafford will be.  I'll take Ok St and the experienced skilled players.  

BYU vs Oklahoma (-22.5)
It's hard to pass up 22.5 points and the 20th ranked team in the nation.  But Oklahoma makes a statement early in the season.  

Missouri vs Illinois (-6.5)
The Illini scare me as a Buckeye fan.  I think Juice gets loose and the Big Ten gets a big win.  

Virginia Tech vs Alabama (-6.5)
Tide Rolls... BIG!

Season record- 0-0-0

Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment