Saturday, September 12, 2009

College Picks Week 2

After going 2-3 against the spread last week, I’m in need of a positive week.   I bet with my heart last week against Notre Dame, and as we all know that always spells trouble. 

Week 2 is another tough one as there aren’t really too many games of high interest, but here we go…

UCLA @ Tenn (-8.5)

I know UCLA is young, and I love the attitude Lane Kiffin brings.  With a whoopin’ looming from the Gators, I expect the vols to run it up this week while they still can.

Purdue @ Oregon (-11.5)

Not sure what to expect from Oregon after the debacle in week 1.  I’ll take the Boilers to score a touchdown late to cover the spread.

South Carolina @ Georgia (-7.5)

I was unimpressed with both teams in week 1.  I’ll take the points, and the ol’ ballcoach.

Notre Dame @ Michigan (+3)

My heart says take the Big Ten.  My mind says take the Irish.   ND wins by 4. 

Season- 2-3-0

Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment